Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 20, 2009

=) one reason to be joyful! My bro's finally back from overseas! -_- this was actually nt the main reason. The main reason was because, my precious baby lab series facial wash had returned back to the tray on my bathroom after missing for almost 3 weeks. imagine up to 3 weeks using some cheap brand facial wash on ur face. the results are far more kns. Thats the problem, when both of us shared a single tube of it. ROARRRR! ITS FINISHING! i am not gonna to buy the next new tube man!

treated myself to a good haircut over at HaarAttic, over at bencoolen street today. The haircut was good, my hairstylist, very pro. And i liked the massage of the scalp. Very refreshing, the Ambience pretty good, nearly dozed off. the price for the haircut is also a whopping cool $30. -_- i got nags from my mum after she realized that the out of the extra $50 she gave me to tide through this week, almost all was spent today. =( sian lo. i guess, unless for driving lessons, i am staying at home.

"Gey khiang, still lend money to ppl" -_-

So looking forward to the month of June lah. Hopefully my application for the bursary also would be processed asap. haiya. "talk money, hurt relationship", "can help, i help, cannot help, i also try to help, if really beyond my means, bo bian lo"

Best is to just stay at home and play piano. Free and easy. Gotta wait for the 1st May before my pay check comes in. So, throughout this holidays, other than gg for driving lessons, i'm going to play piano and make ice cream. LOL.

my Third ice cream creation shall be.... Hershey Chocolate Ice Cream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home