Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

=) =) =)

=) YEAH!!! i managed to finish my G2 theory workbook after like, i chiong all today! =) other than a few minor mistakes, i am FINE!

HAHAS. yipee! hopefully i can complete my G3 theory wb by end of BSC =) I wanna take G5 paper this sept! actually is can de, but those italian terms are so irritating. i only got trouble memorizing them. hahas. my T.March is fine! hahas. but once i start to get "cocky" and play it fast and furious, all my notes go jumble up. malukuku -_-

teacher told me about this piano fair in april from yamaha. Sian lo, no money. Even if dat "U1" model drop to $3k for first hand, i also got no $$ buy =( just put the blame to the car driving license -_- Anyway, theres a fair at suntec convention hall, 202 - 208, this coming april 4th and 5th. Haix, go there look look see see also shuang =)

Tmr's my cruise! so eggcited. but i haven pack my stuff actually, i had to constantly keep in mind to bring my passport! i always fear that i would lose it. It must be a good one man!

hmm, DARN! i still got 2 newspaper article to be due tmr. so, b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home