Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, April 16, 2009

LEt me start with.. whats the difference between :) and =) ?? HAhas. for what i knew, they must be all happy faces.

Recent updates:

--> My 2nd creation, White Chocolate Ice Cream is a success! Creamy, and got a strong chocolate-ty taste. Not as sweet as my first condensed milk ice cream. However, i still don't know why my cream mixture simply refuses to be become slightly in a solid form, despite churning it on for almost up to an hour. Might be smt wrong with the process i suppose, like, i didnt boil the cream long enuf etc.

--> HEEhee! Borrowed a "pocket guide to ice cream" from the library! It had lots of pictures =) goood ideas as well. Chanced upon it, while i was helping my parents clearing some fines. There are also several catchy and interesting titles, which includes this particular one -- "The Ice Cream Bible" =.= Now, i shall visit the library more often. =)

--> Went for my piano lesson today. well, i only need to practise on my scales thoroughly, as my fingering is always, not so good. Hahas =) my 3 pieces, and sightreading etc are fine! i am 80% prepared for this upcoming G4 practical exams in this coming month of july! so excited. soon, i would be taking my grade 3/4/5 theory exams too! Clubcrawl's coming, i wonder if i were able to make it into the piano club. in terms of paper grades, i am still a g2 newb. -_-

--> i am not going to cancel my driving lessons ever again for some rubbish reasons! i am going to get over it and done with. As some instructors are very fked up, and slept throughout the lesson, i had decided to fix an instructor. This one is ultra strict. i like =) At least i am learning some proper stuff now. I know how to use engine brake like eating noodles now! Anyway, his instructor number is 5687.

--> Oh yah! i am changing my personal email soon. Most probably to one, which is more easy to rmb, and more formal. Will update again. Had been eyeing on several wallets this past weeks, and i shall intend to purchase them during the Great Singapore Sales, or at least, till all my "debtors" had paid up.

--> May the burn, and the pulling muscles on my right calf heal asap. I hoped that i would be able to go swimming soon, by late April. I want to start my secret training asap.

Lastly, i am going to say a piece of thing off from my mind.

No $$, don't act like you got

If you can't afford the luxury, Get a cheaper alternative. Never get a fake, as you look cheap.

No $$? Get a part-time job. Do you really need all these?

If you don't like what i say, its too bad.

Cos, nth in this world is fair mofo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home