Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, April 9, 2009

=) the burn on my right calf had healed tremedously over one week, since last thurs. All thanks to my mum =) i am able to walk as per normal now, thou i cant really jog as the pulling of my muscles are tremedously, painful.

BSC's entering into the 10th week, next week! it would be the handover, as well as my last week for my Year 2, second semester. I had put in all my best so far over these few weeks, in this particular stopover, and i prayed for a "A" Grade. i want to score well for this stopover.

back to my recent fav and hot ice cream topic. over several shopping trips made to the supermarkets, i had bought cocoa powder, vanilla essence, and vanilla extract, as well as measuring spoons etc. Had to source for some bowls thou. i need to buy a beater, as well as a spalter. Basically, excluding the whipping creams, i am almost ready to make ice cream.

had a strong urge to get the "kenwood" brand ice-maker over at Best Denki this evening after i left sch. Headed down str8 to j8. to my dismay, i had forgotten to brought my nets card. =.= took down the measurements anyway. i asked my mum for opinions, and she nagged the whole evening. Sianz.

nw. i dunn0 whether should i get it a nt. it costs $99. one might sae, its cheaper to buy from the bjs. i think i would still get one. pretty soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home