Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I had been pondering hard over the past few days on what are the goals i would want to achieve in this upcoming 3 years. "3" is just a random number which popped out from somewhere. Anyway, the goals i could thought of now are:

1. Graduate From NYP and serve NS.
2. Do my dental surgery
3. Admit into a local recognized university.
4. Obtain either a Grade 8/Diploma/Teaching Cert.
5. Teach music in a music school
6. Obtain a lifeguard Cert. Teach swimming part time, or be a lifeguard =)
7. NAPFA Gold
8. Work in a ice cream shop, learn how to make ice cream, and open my small little stall.
9. It would also be nice if i could work in a pet shop. =)

empty talking. LOL.

my piano teacher praised me for being so "shang(4) jing(4)" for constantly choosing chim pieces. budden, my she "suan" that it is rather hard, or impossible for me to master that turkish march piece. ROARR! i will try practise and practise, gimme a few weeks and i wil impress her. hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home