Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 13, 2009

HMmm, how should i start?

i guessed i had been splurging some of my limited savings like water! spend money like water! Been purchasing almost endless ingredients for my ice cream!

Let me introduce my First Ever MAde ice creaM!!! CONDENSED Milk ICE CREAM
sounded kinda lame initially, BUT! do you know what ingredients i had included?! yes. u are right! its condensed milk ! =)

After several costly mistakes i had made previously, i ran out of milk, and used condensed milk as a cheaper alternative instead. -_-

i could declare my "first round" of ice-cream making a success =) There aren't any ice crystals after freezing for 2 days at all! And, the texture's creamy and thick. As i expected, its almost as good as the $4 sandwich! However, its kinda too sweet i supposed. The sugar content of the condensed milk is really high!

My younger bro's enjoying the "fruits of my labour" i guess. Cool! My new guniea pig =) Soon, i will rope in my the whole family =)

Strolled aimlessly in ntuc today after sch, to source for some cheap ingredients. And yay! cadbury real white chocolate on sale! its going for $3.90 for the 240g bar. After pondering for quite a while, also grabbed the hershey's chocolate powder.

Initially, i was planning to make cookies n cream, and even Milo flavour ice cream! However, i cant find any cookies at home, and i only have those premixed mio satchets avilable, which brings me to my 2nd recipe White Chocolate Ice Cream! it should be ready by tmr i guess.

Anyway, andreas and Raymond's coming to my hse tmr. Andreas's making yogurt o,0 aiya. what's going to happen tmr, tmr den sae

to end off. i shall leave this quote

IF YAM CAN COOK! SO CAN YOU! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home