Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 3, 2009

yoz! i'm back with the latest updates. that's smt interesting which i can blog abt nw, unfortunately.

As u guys might knw, i suffered some burnt wounds, due to the few brushes with the exhaust pipe of cy's bike, ytd morning. SIAN LO! ouch! =( we were actually intending to heading to yck gym, and eat lunch to celebrate his passing of the tp when this shit happens first thing in the morning, when cy pick me up at my hse. Grrr. i had even planned to donate blood that aftn, budden, i had already lost blood in the morning. sian 1/2.

as what i observed, the wound is about erm, not big nt small, about 8cm in perimeter. as i am more tanned then b4, my colour of my wound kinda looks like, u knw turkey bacon in subway? yah, dats the colour of my flesh! light pinkish beige.

Damage done: $30 for a dressing, plus a wobbling leg. the doctor informed me that motorbike burns are one of the most serious, as the temperate of the exhaust pipes easily exceeds beyong 100degrees. he also commented that my wound could be rather serious.

Its marvellous, how i could later on, go for a "birthday celebration" with 2 of my friends in the evening. As i enter into the 2nd day, this is when all the shiokness come in. i can feel the stretching of the skin, and the pulling of my veins when i try to walk normally. as i tot the "dressing" was sticking to my wound, i removed it. there flows the liquid. arhs. pain pain pain.

arhs. finally i got time to stay at home to do my reports. -_-

till now as i enter into the evening, i can still feel the slight throbbing. haiyo, i dunno when it will heal man! cant jog, cant swim, can eat seafood, so many cants. T.T lucky haven sign up for the 10km marathon. LoL

i realised hw my mum actually cared for me by bringing hme medical supplies to treat my wound. unlike her what she told me seriously ytd. "Its better if you die in an accident, than you survive as a paralayised, or broken leg whatever sort, cos, i got no $ to feed you eternally"

ok. back to my reports =)

awesome glorious pictures would be uploaded as soon as i can find a phone charger for my T700.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home