Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 30, 2009

Support Our Local Band!

YEah! Support our local Band.. ELectrico from SG!!

Thou i do not know who the exact singers are, their music had "wow"-ed me! one of my fav songs are directly linked to my blog =) rmb this song? dats one of the theme songs of the "black knights" in NDP! wooooo..

wondered what had gone wrong to me today. Woke up feeling aimless. dunno what to do exactly. kept myself occupied the whole morning by jamming on the piano, scribbled on my theory books. feelin kinda listless.

headed out to j8 pretty soon after a while to look for my ideal machine. it costs $99 after all the discounts -_- hope i could get back my $300 soon!

met up with Andreas to hit the sch gym in the aftn My driving lesson's a dread today somehow. i hit curbs, forgot to check my blindspots, do all sorts of funky stuff which i wouldn't really do normally. i failed my lesson review on the previous lesson, and expected to fail again today due to the humogous mistakes i incurred in a short span of 2 hours. mircalously, the instructor gave me a pass! with a condition, to really go thru all the lessons at home again, before my next lesson.

now i am here. stoning.

B4 heading back to the emo mood which i hadnt had for quite sometime, let this "love in a new way" by Electrico cheer me up! WaTa!

GOSH! i do still have to do my reports and my theory stuff. Grr!

Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home