Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chopin Chopin Chopin!

My favourite piece by Chopin!



This pianist is definitely superb! but there are several more equivalent, or better pianist around also! shall upload them in sequence soon.

had been up to strange dreams these past few nights.

cant recall the first dream, but second dream was about a girl, most probably a fren, who somehow, idk, keeps staying beside me. Dunno good or bad sia. LOL!

third one, which happened just last night, wrestling some guy in my karate gi, in a strange venue, a yellow colour religious venue, won him by only a small margin, and found him actually a school mate of mine, but another different branch of the head. i woke up, and found the clock, 11am -_- First time man!

Come to think of it, i had not been going for karate for like... 1,2,3,4, 5 Months! ever since KB joined, the very next lesson, i started skipping. Wow! nw, want to go back also ps. LOL

hehe. went Top1 ytd to sing songs, with edmund, sandy, andreas, and benny. i am kinda addicted to the "xiaowei" song. hahas.

saw one guy over at the bugis arcade. Never judge a book by its cover! Kinda "pro" in that sense like, he is good in the dance dance revolution machine thingy. wondered hw many coins had he put in to master all the steps o,0 wierd. he looked really like darren, the one who was once my work colleague, aiya. heck!

to my surprise this morning, my brother came into my room and handed me a timetable. o,0! its a ROUTINE GYM WORKOUT TIMETABLE! wah... first time. maybe i had lent my hp to him dats y. Erms, yah. i had great difficulties in trying to execute 2 exercises, which are the deadlifts, and shoulder press. I shall hit the sch gym today, and consult some of them man! LOL

THE SKINNY BOY REVOLUTION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home