Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 27, 2008

What is never yours, can never be yours.

OK! HAHAS! Sata's fun! i'm at amk hub ytd, at the 4x anlene exhibition. hahas. i am the only boi boi again =) lalala. got a quite a packets of milks, yogurts and cornflakes. HEHE! they give de erhs.. not i cheapskate ok?! hahas.

Actualy intend to buy the hp todae, but aiya. due to a long chain of unexpected events. Nv buy in the end. My kor bought the T700 sony phone. I loved the design alot. Haix.

My mama chose a pair of very "black" pair of slim jeans over at topman, arhs. i chose the other skinny designs and she commented str8 that they are very ugly and dirty. =( Luckily she is patient enuf today, as she always is, and i explained to her.. lalalala.

yah! the conclusion is.. i chose a pair of twisted skinny dark coated jeans. Sounds chim hor? in addition, bought a few more plain t-shirts and... ... Boxers. hahas. my mum sounds corny. chalked up with a bill of about 180, and gt myself with a topman card. Oh yah, i wished my mum helped me to pay. Nah. she didnt. i used my card -_-

YAY! i got new clothes to wear to school. Saving up now, intending to get more, during my next upcoming festival, either x'mas, or cny. LOL. Save now, Spend later. HAHA. i dun think i could tahan that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home