Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 17, 2008

CHEERS FUN! HAHAS! dats defintiely excluding those pLp ppL. But who cares?! hahas. i also want to score an "A".

no more butterflies in my stomach after spotting you in sch. Perhaps. One must grow, and i am still trying. Time proves everything.

DAM! i should had kept a low profile.. i must minimize my swearings. Ok, no more hokkien vulgars. Vulgarities make you kinda low class.. Arhs, i must learn to be a gentleman -_-

....
....
....
....

I dun feel the least respected when i am at the TPy dojo. you guys made me felt ashamed of myself by being unable to do leg splits or whatever hard-to-do stretching exercises. For so many months, i just realised i learnt nth much really.

I had decided. Forget about those point-less promotions. It defintely had nth to do with the belts or whatever. I got nth to sae. Its just a pity, that everybody's leaving. The morale, is just not there.

By performing high kicks make you feel powerful? or even showing macho-ism on the streets at night, only shows that you are insecure from within. AFter this term ends on oct. i shall leave.

Quietly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home