Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 20, 2008

My first day as a cashier = )

YAY! its not as hard as i thought it was =)

i loved counting $$! but just dont know if i got any variances? let me remind myself tmr or smt. I got 3 pickups, and my total sum of money collected was $879.85! =) Blahs! Hoping that there's no variance

I just cant stand plp ppl who seemed to be so ON to throw a fit. C'on! u are a tL! you are so-called experienced, and you must be calm, and organise yourself, and lead the team! Shouting, ordering, and boss-ing around, wouldn't get you any where! You might be stressed, yeah, we are too. We are all human, you respect me, and i will respect you.

Maybe its just me.

Going for a follow-up health check-up regarding the bone on my feet on this coming wed. Kinda, i dunno what to sae. 9.35am at TTSH. Gosh!

Hoped it ends early, so i can rush to sunshine plaza, Hattre salon to have my 1st hair cut over there. =) it costs $25, or even more. Looking forward to having a pleasant experience there. Most of my team-mates had their haircut, i think i must have mine soon. Always listen to the advice of the seniority. LOL

Ok! i had set my eyes on this particular Sony Ecrisson model, C902. Colour, preferably to be totally black =) =) =) Still hoping dere's a promotion somewhere soon. I am also keen on the w902 =X This handset would be my faithful companion for 2 long years =)

Looking for a matching cover, or protective case for it, dun kinda notice one for now.

Should i head over to OPA for lesson tmr? Haix. Sians. Speechless.

Anyw, Looking forward to go to work tmr. =)

Life is always full of surprises X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home