Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Working is super, duper, ultra, RELAXING! LOL. i am heading to tpy hdb hub on sat, and amk hub on sun. LOL. Spot me there, and have LUNCH with me pls =)

All thanks to FuZhi! REason? Becos i feel like throwing my ipod nano away due to the too many scratches back. He received a $65 voucher earlier on, and had $20 left for me to use. I ordered a Sumajin Loop StarterKit for Nano 3G (Green)! Sounds kinda long, but hope the colour is of what i expected. =)

All thanks to the vouchers and stuff? i got up to a total of $140 discount off the new handphone i could get. However, i wun be using my name to get a new line, as my mum, got some special company's specials. A roughly $10 plan with alot of usage. WAHAHAHAHA. i nid to upgrade -_-

the followings are the particular models i had set my eyes on.





On the other note, i dont really nid the music functions, as i had my faithful ipod, thou it did nt have the FM function. Those Cameras got no camera flash, Sobs. Actually those features arent so impt. I am looking for a camera phone. WAHAHA.

i am eyeing on two brands of jeans.
1. twisted skinny coated denim from topman. about $120?
2. Square cut 522 dark blue jeans, either tapered or not. about $159?

i need staff purchase =)

Smile! cos its beatiful.
Hope i wun screw up cashiering tmr =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home