Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gave up on soccermanager after just 10minutes? boring game -_-

My mum gave me an $80 discount handphone voucher she received recently. The discount only apply to Samsung and Sony ecrisson models =) its only till 31th of oct.

Just as i thought, i am not going to get a nokia handphone this time round. Sony ecrisson T700 is out in the market, selling at only $198. weighing at only 78g, it shall be one of my perfect choice.

But then, my inner devil got over me. Payday's coming, and i am gonna receive a bomb! shouldnt i reward myself abit? scanning over the Singtel handphone catalogue. DAM! SGH G810 looks kinda cool too.

i am looking for a stylish, trendy, a good camera phone, best if its 2 way. no nid to have too many complicated features. DAM! i should buy a t3 gadget magazine and scan thru it. Samsung innov8 and iphones digust me.

i nid to buy a pair of black jeans, and i guess i am getting a pair from Topman. Just need to find the time to go shopping. My timetable now is rather, screwed up.

Driving theory needs to be postponed again. till 20th nov. -_-. REason was being that 20th nov is going to be sum1's b-dae, by the name of SH. Lol! i nv sae your name out arhs. GDI! pls post some entries in your blog pls.

I need to have a hair-cut. To trim and shape. no TY, not the $2.80 one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home