Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 13, 2008

Managed to reach cheers at 6.45am =)

Gt to admit, i am a little pissed off by somebody in the morning, only know how to act in front of teacher only. its just, i am trying to be nice this sem, dun think u can try to climb over the top of my head so easily. If you want office politics, i am GAME anyway?

Headed over to SSDC hoping to enrol for the BTT, only to know that i had to take up their package? DARN! the cheapest package, inclusive of the basic theory, and final theory costs $101! Cows! I am shocked! i didnt bring my atm card out, so didnt enrol in the end. My mum said that its still ok, considering i got work part time. but Gosh, its a 100 bucks leh. zz. i am going to screw myself up.



Yups! i had my first scoop just now, Gotta drink lots of water to hydrate myself. No gym near my hse, no gym in sch, DAM! i had to locate one soon. i must train and ton-up! back to the boring push-ups -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home