Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I WENT ON STAGE TO RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE of participation for SATA. The MC read my name as.. James Yam. WooooH.. Actually nth big lah, just go up stage take paper only mahx. LOl! the AWWA organiser was kinda surprised intially, as she thought i am the in-charge for that particular event. LOL! i am the so-called (IC) of the event, however, my accounts manager is unable to make it on time. So, yah. LAlalalalala. It was fortunate that the weather today wasnt too stuffy, and our location is near the air-con entrance, of the tpy hdb hub =)

I got a very chatty partner today. Carol! She's been keeping me entertained since erm.. 10am till the very minute i knocked off, and bid goodbye to her. Hahas, shes always encouraging me not to be so serious during working. BUT HOW SIA?! i dun kinda hav her energy to keep on blaring off during work. HAHAS.

Arhs!! kena spotted by Jia Feng, when i am working over at TPy hDb hub today. i tried to hide my face -_- Lol! okay. HI! hahas. Work's today, abit shag. Just by filling in forms, i felt that my fingers are also sore. HAHAs. Carol commented that tmr's event at AMk hub would be worse! My partner's going to be Jessie. OMG! no comments. Tmr's event? CONFIRM GG! Imagine the crowd flow, those ranting chinese ppl. hahas. i didnt meant to hurt anybody.


Okay! i am heading down to Singtel this coming monday! I am trading in my beloved nokia 5300 for a brand new Sony C902! DAm! why got no promotions on this phone sia. Sian man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home