Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I ended up returning to T Fans for my hair-cut. Well, the same hair-do again.

Before the haircut, i went to TTSH, for a consultation, regarding the bonny issues for my feet. The total medical fee came up to a whopping $115.** -_- Ok, it included the basic consultation fee, an x-ray report, and a very "chim" named equip, better known as the strapper.

A big burn in the wallet. DARN!

The doctor suggested for me to have a surgery asap =(
The straps arent going to help for long =(
The surgery is gonna be exp =(
I got no $$ for surgery =(
Even after surgery, neither could i continue with karate, nor to even train for my 2.4km jog -_-

By considering all the disadvantages, i would not prefer to screw my life up. Save the $$ for the braces, and driving courses.

A in-decisive mind, still wondering which handset to purchase. deadline? 5th nov. Setting my eyes on c902 currently. Hahas.

if u are wondering why i arent returning your calls, the reason is.. The sim card is not in place. Please try again later. Blahs

Thinking of *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home