Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 24, 2008

LATEST HEADLINES! -->Japan's Nissin recalls 500,000 noodles over insecticide fears


TOKYO (AFP) - - Japan's Nissin Food Products Co. said Friday it was recalling half a million cups of instant noodles over fears of insecticide contamination in the latest food safety scare to rock the country's consumers.

I just devoured down a few cups of those noodles, over the few days during my tep's afternoon shift on this week in school. Hope those harmful chemcials arent in those delicious food i had consumed =X



Apple had finally delivered the protective cases as promised by them today. They are delivered to my residence, over at 10pm sharp. Just as the 9pm show on chnn 8 ended. Kinda like a wierd timing? Dats how my ipod look like after wrapping up in the green casing. Kinda too late as my ipod is already been bruised with sratches. HAHAS.

Tmr's the 11th Asia's Full Contact Karate Competition! However, i guess i could only catch clips of them in youtube bahx. Haix. I had to work anyway. Its just too saddening, that some of the ppl are too selfish. Ppl change.

My sixth sense's telling me that my piano teacher always seem to be cheating my $$. zzz! i am seemed to be like paying for about up to $150 per month, for only 3 lessons instead of 4. $$ is hard to earn! its like, paying $50 for only 45mins? DAM! i cant even choose the days and timing i wanted to come. Fcuk man! U seem to be discouraging me indirectly, by telling me that i am not fully prepared for the examinations, and need more time. Haix. Mayb its time to change. I hate tt feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home