Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, September 19, 2008

=) =) =)

i chose B3 (Valse Lente...)=) as i prefered the rhythm and flow, when i went thru the all the 9 pieces of the exam pieces in my ipod. HEhe, the flow of the music is like erm. emo and sad? haha.. the notes are also pretty easy! except for the ending part. I aim to master this piece before i attend class on this wed.

C2 and C3 sounds so absolutely jazzy! both sounds so nice. Unfortunately, both scores are extremely hard for me to decipher. i prefered the C3 (honky piano) hehe. so jumpy, yet very short. anyway both pieces contains of 4 TO 5#! -_-

let my teacher choose those "A" pieces for me. those are going to be so terrible.

music theory is horrible. okay. its easy. However, memorising those german/piano terms are ...

Life's good! however, pictures arent helping me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home