Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i cant login my MSN messenger =(

i am losing sleep and my personal routine of exercising everyday. FH oh FH! is it worth to be sacrificing all these benefits for jus a mere gross profit of 80 bucks a day?

often envy those rich #$%^ who dun nid to work, born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Teenagers around my age are given allowances daily, even if their are having their holidays! Why are there ppl like me, having to work so hard, to try their best in providing for themselves? If i want to buy something, i got to work hard and earn it. There is nothing fair in this world. Blah.

So bored and jealous. While working as a promoter at Bugis, i spotted a few guys wearing Tagheur, Rolex, and so many branded watches. ok! i am satisfied myself, owning either a seiko/casio watch. At least i earn and bought them with my own $.

TMD, though their body mass index could be higher than average, they do have a "sexy" GF, both from head to toe all branded. FISH lah! Let the $$ do the talking X)

Read an article on the straits time, a 900k porsche smashed somehow in M'sia so kinda wasted! if only i have dat amount of $$, i would buy a Audi and be more than satisfied. My dad told me that travelling in M'sia isnt that save any more. haix. no more clayfish to eat =(

2 more days end i sae good-bye to my sarcastic boss. Dun like the way she treated me. And yah. after working at dat damn place for 2 weeks, i realise that, not only is BS the last outlet to close? my pay, and welfare there. is really no fight! absolutely KNS! the lady tiger expected me to stand and promote agressively for the full 5 hours, with no commission, and singing of praises. Talk to other girls from other brand also cannot! -_-. oh yah, i am the only boi boi at bugis promoting for BS! Toking to CH*** ppl and old aunties, are making my job so fishing boring -_-

i am dreading tmr's office data entry job. Fish the top mgmt up there, i am paid to do dataentry at a low pay-rate, and there this $%^& many-ger man ask me make phone calls to doctors. HTF am i going to tok to them? ok. i would screw my first few calls, and make those doctors complain. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home