Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

karate was fun ytd. i have decided not to jump? MT, mayb next time? SAVE $$!

I MUST SAVE ALL the $$ i can, earn all the $ i can, to buy my dream --> Yamaha piano. it costs $3700! excluding (transport charges and parts). Dat means, no more jeans, no more shirts, no more handphone, no more watch. arhs. i can do it one. wun die one!

i shall settle on the Yamaha brand! and i must get a 1st hand one! $3.7k is the most "affordable" piano i could set my eyes on. Boo! i guess the soon-est i can buy the piano? mayb during x mas? or after chinese new year bahs! so envy all those rich kids, where their parent would pay the lesson fees for them. mine is $150 per month, haix. GOT TO WORK HARDER! i strive to get a brown belt in karate, and a diploma cert in piano. Haix. still long.. dunno my funds can support me to where =(

Anyone interested in my 2nd hand upright piano? its black in colour, about 10 years old.

Back to topic, Fuhua, fuhua, 4 more months to g4. GG! nw i must concentrate full force in my g4! muhahaha. my 'cher bought the books already, and when i went thru the pieces. oh gosh! they are HARD! -_-

i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home