Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

worklife?







caught red handed sleeping on the superbus. LOL! okay. working on the superbus is so much more interesting in the office. The doctor is friendly, and so are my colleagues and the radiographer. Got free lunch for 2 days. WOW!

my piano teacher allowed me to take g4. zz. ok. but the scales are horrible. expected to flunk them again. shall upload the comments the examiner wrote to me. LOL. i am a problematic person? i nid to take my theory paper also. haix. let me faster grade 8 pls =)

let me stick to one sport will do bahx. if everything goes well in OPA, i dun think i would intend to join MT. $100 per 3 mths, exp anyway. i like the bruce lee shirt very much. a pity only as the shirt size is abit too big for me. LOL.

my poly average results are horrible. i guess i have to score As for the next coming 3 semesters before i could even graduate from poly? the starting pay of a university student is almost twice of a poly student. i must chiong!

i hate ppl who put the word FUCK YOU by the mouth in every sentence they make. Oh come on, go check your dictionary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home