Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 15, 2008

its so expensive to live in SG now. The rising living costs are almost tearing myself apart. I tried to scrimp whatever i could, but my hunger pangs never fails to oppose me in the end. i spent roughly $15 everyday. $15 x 30 days = $450. Gosh. i used to spend about only $250/month in sch only? Food prices are rising, or either the portions are getting lesser.

DAM! when will i ever have enuf to raise for uni? i sincerly hope that i gt a gpa of 3 and above when the results are out tmr. i tried my very best during the previous sem. if my results are still below 3, i would find myself, very lost actually.

my arms and chest are feeling the strains again. YAY!! ok. my muscles are finally working again. time to pump up my body again. i must make it a point to sleep everyday before 10.30pm. WOW! its gonna be hard, and counting sheeps arent going to help much! Mayb i nid some sleeping pills.

i am so fortunate and "unfortunate."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home