Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 13, 2008

i dunno wt* i am doing now. go shopping, too tired. too tired, cannot sleep. GosH! must be work too much, addicted? zz. i find myself so moody, and a nuisance, i really dunno what i shld do now. Y did i bring up the subject of purchasing a piano, to my parents again? thou its thru the use of my own savings, but now my parents are scrimping so hard, jus to make ends meet. Am i in really such a desperate need now? I want so desperately to buy so many things, some from when i am so young, when i dun even have the financial means!

i had planned so many things to pay and buy on date 22/9/2008. Now i am feeling so guilty. You just brought me back DOWN to where i am again.

The _____ of the day. THINGS MIGHT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IF YOU ARE RICH! f*** IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home