Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 8, 2008

i am feeling extremely guilty now -_-

skipped 6 lessons of karate, and my intensive power training plan failed impressively. hope this gonna end by this friday!

HMM.. so looking forward to getting my piano g2 results. blahs, hope i get merit? october's coming. i must practise all i can during this holidays! hope to take g4 test tis coming feb if my 'cher sae can. so in-love with the jazzy piano scores, like jazztime of fur elise =)

also, i can finally enroll for MT at tanglin cc.. actually theres MT downstairs at my kolam ayer, but. i dun really know if the instructor's are good. my childhood dream is to be a firefighter. oh god. look what i am now. i really want to go down to tpy to "play" soccer on sundays. but i had got to work though. haix.

hope everything at BS goes well. i wan my pay asap =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home