Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza just now, to return the uniforms, and get my timesheet stamped. Have to submit by 6 tmr before getting my beloved pay on the following monday. I previously almost made a terrible decision in idolising nokia7610 supernova. Not as good as i thought it was, and i meant the design actually. Saw some pretty crazy camera phones, of up to 8 mega pixels at the sony shop. Cant rmb the model, but its coming out soon. WOW?

i was actually comparing samsung innov8, iphone, and N96. Comparing their features, design and stuff. Until i realise, actually i dun really nid so many of those functions, like emails, internet access and stuff. Hmm. all i nid is a phone, to sms, take pictures, and tune in to either of my fav power 98 or 98.7 will do. Smt in my mind is tempting me to change my phone.

my di's getting the new generation of i-touch, at $388! i am cursing myself, y am i so suay. zzz! ok nvm, i got mine cheaper than usual anyway. My kor's intending to trade in his nokia 8800 to get either a E71 or iphone for himself. Hmm. i feel like using his phone, so stylish, but only that his screen, was a bit.. "too scratced". i duno shld i ask him to sell me, he told me his trade in value currently is $200 -_-

seriously, i am considering attending MT, either in T-CC or KA-CC. T-cc offers $160+ $20 and time, it is strongly disadvantagous compared to KA-cc, which is just $100. Went over to KA-cc, new class is starting on oct 10+. T-cc offers Lana Muay Thai, wher-as KA-CC has their lessons taught by a ex-referee of contender Asia. Which shld i join? perhaps the cheaper and the one nearer to me.

i felt like hopping over to kyo karate at KA-cc. tpy there, seems like a place, just seemed to be, not fruitful? Too many kids.. Or mayb i shld just attend at two CC? Opportunity costs had to be calculated also. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home