Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2.5 Good News

1. Andreas called me during lunch, and helped me check my poly exam results. ok. not bad. got improve. BUT, not good in enuf, to even qualify for uni. -_0. Got to work harder next sem.

2. My piano teacher called me when i was sitting in a car with a kind hearted doctor, who drove me back to my work-site after lunch. my results are: i scored 128/150. she exclaimed that i got a Merit. OK! i was abit sian when she sae, i was short of 2 marks from a distinction. HAIYO! sian 1/2!

i want to try to register for g4 this coming october. My 'cher sae abit hard, unless i really practise everyday? Aiya, if i pay $$ ler. confirm hiong hiong must get a pass luhs. -_-

2 and a half (because i am only free from the M*** for 1 day nia, thursday nid report to him)
YAY!! i am free from calling those $%^& cli****, from 8 plus to 5plus. =) i "paw-ed" my colleagues into getting me into another outing on the superbus to choa chu kang, sembcorp. The scenery there was beatiful! the white white clouds, the thick and dense forests. There's even a goat farm! too bad we are not privileged enuf to visit there thru. Oh yah, theres a long stretch of tombstones, known as a cemetry? perhaps this is the first time i saw so many. ZZ! my colleagues on the bus started toking about ghost stories.

Oh yah. my workplace, is verified to be haunted. =( and the eerie toilet, is indeed! arhs. next time i will take my time to visit the 2nd floor toilet instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home