Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 22, 2008

=) =) =)

did reg for calisto 2dae. =) ultra slack! the radiographer played several hip hip pop n disco songs, on the speaker thru his ipod on the bus, and i am almost enjoying myself. hehez also gt unlimited flow of New-water on the bus =) watched a mini movie clip of the X-men part 2 also. Dats why i prefer to participate in events =)

todays PAY DAY!. somebody still owe me $350. haix. However, not in the mood to splurge. I saw a colleague of mine, Hus, got a new sony handphone. Arhs. jealous. dunno what brand she buy also anyway. The radiographer, Andy, owned a N82. Wow. the camera's so cool, and the pictures are pretty sharp too. What i really like, and want in my ne phone, would be the additional Carls ___ feature, and a 2 way camera. =) can adjust my hair -_-.

Carol commented that my hair is very flat, and abit ugly. =( LOl. true what. everyday 7am wake up. making it a point to reach office at 8.30am at bedok is already a dread. logis dept all men. wax hair for what -_-

(0.0) i dunno which handphone i should change to. nbm, my plan expires on novemember. slowly decide bahx.

My younger bro's so figiating about his ipod touch, the payment had been made, yet the delivery of the ipod have not been done. i will defintely screw apple if they intend to delay the delivery summore, or even wait till that the products are on the shelves, and had not even made their delivery to my bro.

Work. Sleep. Piano. Karate. Work. Sleep. Piano. Karate. Sleep.

No life kid =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home