Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, March 14, 2009

i love smiley faces =)

=) =) =)

headed out with shcyjs ytd. ate BJ for lunch and some wierd named Pasta for dinner! its like. my STOMACH IS EXPLODING! my wallet is crying -_- i think BJ's cajun's chicken portion is getting smaller, or is my stomach getting bigger? Heehee.. my recommendations for pasta stil not bad bahx right? =)

headed to IT fair too, ytd. It was not as crowded as i thought like sardines on friday afternoon. Saw Nickolas, and several ex beattyians in the fair, and EVEN primary sch mates! Gort from promoters, models, to just pure customers. haha.

i intended to get some printer ink cartridge from CANON!, when some sales assist. claimed strongly that they dun sell that printer brand. TMD! i found that ink cart. lo, kns. lim pei will give u a chance this sunday.

then walked to bugis street, to search for my ideal backpack. I saw one cloth-material sling bag. kinda cool. $38. hmm. i stick with my crumplers =) i am looking for some cool beige slinge bag, which have brown coloured pockets. Best if its kinda made from cloth or leather. those i saw is in pvc type. sian lo. looks so bengish.

today's swimming lesson's great. excluding treading water which i sucked the most, i am fine with those 8 laps. cool man! monday's test. CONFIRM 95% can pass =) i am learning free style next week! ahhhh.. silver survival coming soon =) Lifeguard baby HERE I COME!

previous driving lessons' were cool. one my instructors even dose off numerous times, i am a safe driver ok? not until when i reach those steep uphill slopes =.=
I am good in jamming emergency brakes =) =) =) Darn those DRIVERS WHO DUN GIVE SIGNAL when they want to change into my lane! die die also dun wan let you cut. LOL

tmr's gt rat race over at expo. hope its good. tmr also kb's first motor prac. dun screw up ok? to SH: whether we can go to Sentosa this APRIL on bike, "jiu quan kao ni ler" =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home