Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Action plan

Action plan to get myself out of this crap

1. Get a PT job by hook or crook. Earn enough to cover all my living expenses, which mainly includes food, transport and my braces. Its the most vital important step to get myself out of this crap.

2. Apply for all bursaries/schemes available. they are my only sense of hope.

3. Give up on going for OSEP, and postpone my desired hobbies till a later date. I realise my immature acts, and if i do really have tt sum of $, i would get myself a new piano first. Got to cut down all my luxuries.. fewer buffets -__-

4. Terminate piano lessons after my G4 prac piano exams in July. Achieving a pass in G5 music theory is a must in this year. For current music lessons, negotiate with piano teacher to cut down the frequency by half. Hmm, its kinda painful, however, things dun have to be so kns if i got a job.

5. Driving license: by hook or by crook, chiong finish all my prac lessons before it hits mid-may. Take my tp around june and july.

6. Cut down mrt trips to and fro school. H'ever, if gt job, i would get the transport pass for $97.

7. Consider the financial commitment and time i had to put into, if i were to pursue for a lifeguard cert.

8. Bring only $5 to sch everyday, and try to save up $200 every month. $100 for transport, $100 for braces.

sian lo. LOL. i need constant determination thou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home