Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 5, 2009

=)

==>i learnt pretty much of techniques during my driving lesson ytd. the instructor's good, i am considering of booking him on every session.

==>fell in love with maksim's piano songs. The once boring classical songs turned into smt magical. and yes. its kind of a contemporary modern remix sort. Been practising nw on the Handel sarabende. I like the rhythm and the flow of the piece. no explanations.

==> now, i shall try my best not to spend too much in food, and convert my savings to CD albums for Maksim! i am not gg download them. i want to collect them all! Also, i got to save up enough to purchase dvds and cds from the bookstore. each of them costs $30. OMG. FAINT!

feeling the pinch of the economy's downfall, i am beginning to feel the pinch too. happy anniversary myself for being jobless for 3 months str8. no income = gg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home