Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

super shag! walked thru the whole ikea with JS in search of the add-in piece of furniture in my closet. its named as an organizer btw. Initially found one which i really like, its been designed with green and white stripes, which additional side pockets. it was out of stock! boo! bought an alternate one, which is white in colour, no stripes -____-

JS bought 2 hand-towels, 1 bowl and 1 plate. lmao. he bought 6 balls too from queensway, for this friday's tennis. balls balls. i don't knw why they had to be sealed up anyway. You should observe how he ate the 2nd hotdog today.

those hangers i wanted are real exp! $1.90 each. wow! sian one big 1/2. never bought any in the end =(

Thinking of sticking some wallpaper at the back of my closet. To give it some life. Like those i saw in ikea. Wondering should i paste those? i dun wan my closet to look like so dull. Perhaps dark blue? or coffee brown. =)

oh yah! i want to buy the the beige wollen tray or whatever its named, where-by i could put my ties, belts and stuff. haiyo -_-

Tried arranging some of my clothes up, as i usually do. Its a huge pile really. managed to clear off some which i dun think i would wear. Guess i shall donate it away somehow =)

i really want to go for this upcoming trip. But my budget's rather very tight. My income's seriously negative by a great deal. how? how? Borrow from parents? i dun want them to feel the strain too.

i am different from my "him".

this time really GG ler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home