Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

life had been busy this past few days.

anyway, I just changed the colour of my braces! =0 its sky blue in colour! the colour isnt too obvious initially, but nw. its obvious! LOL.

jus wondering what am i really doing in sch nw. just a simple data entry i could make so many mistakes. DANIEL! U had to "merticulous" in my portion of my work from nw ON! Let me promise myself that i would put 95% best effort in BSC! 5% to interact with others. hahas. i am beginning to like my stopover in BSC now!

recently got into trouble again. i received a call, and was ordered to go to sps. haix. sometimes, its not just about the friends you make, its about the friends whom you decided to put your trust in. i am 100% confident that i did not flout any rules, and my conscious is clear. pondering over if i should tell my parents about it.

A schoolmate asked me.. "what is ur passion?", "what do you want to be in the future?", What are your hobbies?" OMG! i am totally stunned. hahas. theres so much i want to share, but i am actually stuttering. LOL! haahs. let me recall, i play the piano, swim, tennis, daydream, school, sleep, listen music. hahas.

actually, i was actually fond of setting up my own candy empire one day. dreaming of actually making those colourful candies, fanciful chocolates, and delicious yummy ice cream. i had been actually wanting to search for a suitable shop to work in, however, i always landed myself in sales, admin etc.

i want to learn how to hand-make chocolates, candies, and ice-cream! i am looking for a job in this area of interest. but i dosent seem successful. Sometimes, i really want to patronize these outlets and ask if they do accept volunteers. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home