Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 9, 2009

In search of the mystery lanyard, last disappeared since 2 mths back.

found it in one of e hidden compartments of my crumplers' bag. how muddlehead am i? 0.0

Tmr's my FTT test!! did 2 trial tests previously and i found that i could answer most of the questions. Well, dats most, not all. Hope i pass tmr, so i could faster faster apply for my TP test. hmm! learning driving is fun, however, its bloodsucking, as my savings, are almost as good as all gone! =(

my ulcer on my tongue is so devastating! i just gulped, or swallow all my food the previous days, and i knew definitely, that was not healthy. My head's giddy since last night till now. Headache -_-

The current situation of my attachment looks rather positive/bright. Full of hopes, and enthusiasm in it. Hahas, hope its aren't as scrwed up as my first stopover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home