Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

recent updates:

==> i am fine =) the inspector took down my statement, and made me sign against it. i would be called up again, for futher investigations if there are any. i am not afraid, and i will learn how to protect myself next time.

==> joined as a believer last two weeks. i dunno what term to replace this word "join". it kinda seemed to be inappropriate thou. i seek for tranformations in my life. let me personaly feel for it. no point doing empty talks and meaningless discussions in msn. LOL. nw then i realise there are different "versions" in christianity. so chim. i also dunn0 i am from which -_-

==> my new year resolution ended abruptly after i realised i hadn't hit the gym for erm, 1mth? flabby and skinny again. DAM the full time shift. i got to apply for all the leave i can!

==>aft adjusting out my closet, it looks more presentable, thou i still chut my clothes on my chair and behind my door. i do crave for some more smart shirts thou =)

==> i think i am getting darker/tan by the week. isit good? my lessons are so challenging. i am so breathless after swimming just 4 laps continuously. 2 more weeks to test! i must freaking swim 10 laps continuously and tread some water. i believe i can do it! no no. I MUST DO IT! chokes -_-

==> today, i bought a can of campell mushroom cream, and erm, some wierd shaped spaggethi. i am going to cook up some dish for myself one day, this week. I shall buy some minced meat tmr. Any ideas what i could add in my spaggethi? i like eggs -__- Constructive ideas pls =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home