Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, February 8, 2009

spent half of my day TILL 3PM today in La Tale. BECOS THERE WAS FREE 2X EXP! And i just realized hw no-life i am.

Headed to suntec to changed my asiasoft pin in mid-noon. Finally i could play cabal? dam "KM" sell my account, dun get me in shit pls!

Met up with my mama and didi later on over at bugis in the evening. My younger bro bought a brown coloured wallet from the wallet shop. Ok. not bad.

Sry KB dat i am unable to have dinner with you today. The pain is seriously. Too hard to describe in words. PAIN!

i still had a problem in chewing. my mouth feels so clenched altogether. The ulcer under my tongue just worsens and the surface area had increased! i gulped down 1tr of pokka green tea, and almost 2.5 ltr of plain water. But it dosent seem to help. Oh craps. i think i might have constipation.

There's a blood donation drive at Kolam Ayer CC on the 22th Feb. Its' near my hse =)

just a walk over the street. We could also head down to outram if you do not want to come my house. If ya interested, pls msg me. haha.

gtg. bsu starts tmr at 9am.

Half excited =)

Half nervous =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home