Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 16, 2009

Whats the most shocking news?!

LONDON - A 13-year-old boy pictured in a British tabloid cradling an infant is reportedly one of the country's youngest-known fathers.

Baby-faced and only 4 feet (1.22 meters) tall, the boy, Alfie, was just 12 when he impregnated Chantelle, now 15, The Sun said. Shown in a video posted Friday to the tabloid's Web site, Alfie looks more like he's 8 _ not 13 _ as he takes the newborn girl in his arms.

By RAPHAEL G. SATTER,Associated Press Writer AP - Saturday, February 14

read from http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20090214/twl-eu-britain-father-at13-c8e2916.html

wow?! whats the world becoming to?

i seriously felt like dying after swimming for 10 laps non-stop and threading in the water for 3 long minutes immediately during my lesson on sat. its just another crash-course i am going thru, and the test's date so near. I WILL MAKE IT!

Arranging my personal corner in my room out. its a small messy crampy area, which not much space to move around. btw, its only (2.1m x 2.4m) big. so, yeah, there isn't much to expect. I am going to declare for my personal space!

Managed to remove up to 50% of the furniture out. OUT is the bedside table, as well as the mini cupboard which my bro stores all his books. all i got left, was my bed, and my personal study table. hmm, i need somemore space! i feel like throwing away my table too! my brother's side of the bedroom is so messy, kinda puts me off. thinking of getting a curtain or some stuff to hide away.

i am suggesting in a proposal to remove certain posters/paintings/pictures off the wall, which are previously hung by my father. ITs going to be a hard campaign! and seriously, i do need to work out some tedious planout.

i am going to ikea to get some proper hangers, containers, as well as some seperators, to divide my closet up into different portions. Got so much variety of clothes, but kinda manggled up altgt. got to seperate them between colours, as well as plain or colourful. hahas.

tell me where i could fork out another $300 cash to go for a cruise like this? i had also been hit by the financial crisis! no part time job, little allowance, and totally no subsides for my expenditure/investments, i am becoming so dead. so dead. i am tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home