Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, September 26, 2008

Excluding the bombarding office politics, i love my job. Y? cos i am entitled to eating good food everyday! and i mean, FROM MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS!! i report in at 8.30am, and had my first meal of the day at 9am till 9.30am! Mee hoon mix kuay teow add chicken wings and eggs at only $2. the portions are huge! my direct superiors practises excellent human mgmt control. Lunch at 12. Till 1 plus =) i loved the meal i had 2dae. Yong tah fu at siplap area. Its HEAVENLY! FIRST TIME I FELT IN LOVE WITH dat food. oh. btw, its exp too. -_-. but from my point of view, its value for money. got to ask daniel again when hes in office on tuesday. Eat eat eat, i still cant hit the 70k target, zz. i need to eat more. i am 66kg now. Sorry guys, for those hu find it hard to lose weight.

She's in office today. Wow. i tot she would be gone forever, at least for some time. Thomas was teasing me that there are no more young girls in S*** except for the other one -__- Hey! i am not so bad okay! i realised when i went up reluctantly to "celebrate" somebody's birthday. My motive initially was to erm, hope to pass some time, taste the yummy cake, slack. =) ok. But its such a sad case for me, i got to rush off to bukit timah after work, if not, i would ... aiya. shes older than me.

Heard from a fellow colleague, Ah moi, her son is in NYP, Kendo president! OMG! isnt dat so coincidence? i wanted to join back kendo since last year, but jus seem to find myself doing so. Maybe now is the time for her to help me pull the strings? lol. but now i had my committments with my karate club.. Say dao karate club..

Perhaps its jus the egos of one another, some get expelled, some left, some resigned, some i dunno what happpen. i am sure its jus a mis-understanding becos between my two masters. haix, i am a small fly, cant do much =(

my crash-course is doing well. i am confident at all the moves, actions, yah. But what stunted me was when shihan tong say.. We shall have some sparring, another form of grading, on this sunday too. WAH.. DIE!!!! u know me, i am the soft soft type..
HOW?! zz. hope my blisters faster heal by tmr, my sores are so painful, and i find myself hopping around at home instead of walking steadily, normaly. =)

Wish sch do not re-open so early! i still gt a lot of things haven do!! i haven take up photography, and driving lessons. Arhs, even if i got the time, i doubt i have the $$ too. I MUST save up. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home