Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

shouldnt had popped in the panadol that day. =(

did not donate blood today =( sian sian lor. zz. make me worry for nth. -_-

oh yah. dunno today y suddenly so lucky. saw her in the canteen. zz. i turned around to have a second look. shes gone -_-. my eyes are playing tricks.. again.

didnt bring money. forget bring money. queue too long at atm there. so bo bian loan $ from QP. zz. nvm. i will rmb to pay her one day.

just as i am going to be emo as i think my eyes are playing tricks on me, it was at the blood donation center in nyp there, when i spotted a $50 dollar bill. i tot it must be some crap, just another emo day. zz. ok. i asked QP to confirm if its real. zz.

its a real $50. -_-.

"treated" indirectly Andreas, WT, MH, QP and me myself to watch the coffin movie. still got money buy 2 sets of popcorn combo =) the movie.. ok lah. no comments.

had dinner at the nearby market. went home.

I WILL TRY TO DONATE ON THIS FRIDAY -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home