Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fcking du lan today. tio back stab. really feel like chanting the whole freaking poem out. but arhs. dun wan digust my blog. =(

i hate ppl hu. pcb gt 3 b@lls come fking di siao me. i am searching up vocabulary terms to shoot a fking 3 page complain letter to hq. Fuck you man!

CHeers still okay. haha. went jogging with Andreas for the first time. my legs went jelly after 1 round only? really weak and kuku right? haha. okay. gt to train up.

i told my mum that i am going to donate blood tmr. she's like. NO! NO! NO! DUN GO! zz. okay. but i still will =)

donating blood tmr. yay! lol. hahas. gt to read up some of my "receiving" notes. Hahas. got to brush up on those basics kinda. cause, aiya. in shorter terms, the 'cher sae i kns.

u made my heart go wild wild high. LOL. Headache also bo headache lers =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home