Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am so freaking pissed by the need, to change the sim card =( all my contacts, and impt infomation stored in the old sim card is lost. Worst of all, thou my contacts are stored on the phone, i dont know hw to take the sim card out from my old 5300 -_-

I NEED HELP!!!! T700 isnt user friendly. and its not as great as i thought it was. Nvm, this is just a ordinary phone, which i am going to make calls and messages anyway.

my body is feeling so HOT nw!! all thanks to my greedy stomach! i devoured 4 125ml packs of 4x chocolate Anlene milk today, and 3 packs ytd. Nv look down on the power of the calcium man! nw my lips are so red.. so red. So heaty man! its as good as the weightgainers -_- i gulped down 13g of protein today -___- whatever.

Worked for sata at the fonterra roadshow. dunno why its named fonterra anyway. Anlene got loads of pretty girls!! and most impt! they are of my age, or even younger! WOAH! zz. ok ok. (just a pity that today my hp is =(, and today is the last day of their ever running roadshow) sian...

Work is ultra slack ytd. so slack that.. Hawa, Hus, and her friend AND ME, gt time for photo-whoring. <-- (IS TAT the correct term?)HAHA! i gt caught like.. dozing off in a se-di-ya position while standing up beside the BMI machine. ARHS so malu. -_-

today's slightly more busy. BUT~ i got a free treat for lunch from Nurse Wee. WOOTS. save 6 dollars 2dae again =) i didnt spend a cent today =) more $$ to buy clothes. Nasi Bryani is SO NICE! the tender tandorri chicken. lalala. and the humgorous amt of rice. and a cup of milk tea. WOW. shiok man! my tummy is slightly protruding out.

Enjoy man! (hints* i am grabbing pictures from Hus's blog, and uploading some soon.)

Tmr gotta wake up at 5am. GG! my alarm clock spoil. gameover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home