Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 9, 2008

i dont know whats the problem with you ppl now. i seriously dun even knw if you are joking or serious. All the time u guys are treating me with little respect, and this shall be the last straw.

I tried all means to play peace with you, and even delayed my registeration for BTT so i could register with you. Nw u are giving me the feeling like, i am your hi and bye friend, u call me go out with you last minute, i must arhs?? Yah. Jy's like this nw. Hes a dua pai kia in tpy. so? like i fking care?

nvm. ai zai! u guys are heroes. not happy. whack me lor -_-
(as if thats going to make you more secure about urself)

sometimes, u must respect ppl's decisions. and keep your extreme vulgarities and sarcarism to yourself.

Thats the ending of the 4 once-closed friends, whom we first met at tpycc. Good! if this whats you want. you got it.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home