Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, September 28, 2008

i am groaning in pain =( ouch!

today's my karate "grading" day. Things arent smooth, as i began to panick, and turn in wrong directions. Arhs, overall, is fine. Den till sparring.. oh gosh! perhaps i am not experienced enuf? i earned myself with bruises. Lol, i walk like a limp, and my ankles, not feeling well. I shall keep the details with myself. and yeaH! i love sparring =) jus got to brush up my basics and stuff. And oh yah, dont fool around.

my parents spotted my bruises, and nagged me.. Blahs.. i just nodded my head and ignore them.

went for steamboat after e grading with all the Senseis and shihan, to have my first, and last meal with Bryan. He's going to Japan to further his studies. So lucky! hahs. i learned a phrase "I sht-eh" haha. Lol

i got erm, kendo training tmr. Gosh, i dun think my condition now, couldnt even jog properly. Sorry, i cant attend tmr. My foot's hurting. got to wear slippers tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home