Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 31, 2009

edited my blogskin! CREDITS TO PEGGY!

thanks to the school holidays, i am finally catching enough wink again!

hmm, went for a haircut. okay, my sideburns are GONE! arhs, nvm. since its nt really impt aft all.

i want to get 3 pairs of shoes this weekend/feb!

1. sandals from num, since gt 20% off from kb! $49.90 before discount
2. grey coloured plimsols from fourskin. $39
3. white loafers from pedro : $89
4. black formal shoes, either from pedro or zara. hmm. its gonna be a bomb!

i want to upgrade my shoes variety, and my clothes!

i need to reorganize my closet man! need to clear all those unwanted, oversized, never-will-wear and old clothes. hmm. kinda late erh? hahas. isit taboo if i were to clear them now?

Driving lessons are always fun! and i shall keep it that way!! however, my FTT's coming and i got a bad feeling. HAHAs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home