Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY SELAMAT HARI RAYA everybody! Its a public holiday today, and finally a OFF day for me =)

Visited quite a few shopping malls with my parents today. Tekkamall, then little India, and finally Amk hub. The flower display patterns are beautiful, or should i say colourful? I wondered off to the Nokia Shop in Amk hub, before my mama and papa browse for the clothes my mama want to buy at BEGA.



Copyright of Nokia handphones

Both N79, and N85 are going to be released in SG soon, my plan's expiring in nov. Both features are actually, too many for me to handle, and i dun really nid those features anyway. Internet? i have my laptop. I dun prefer a chunky handphone, and not user friendly key pad also =(


Copyright of Sony Ecrisson's handphones

Spotted this handphone, sony ecrisson T700, a few weeks back. A design phone, with just a few plain features, more than enuf for me. Light, slim, 3.2m cam. << GOOD!! If the prices are not too OmG, then, i shall purchase it on that very week after its out =)

Which handphone model should i choose? I want a slim, not too long, light, and nice design hp. Lets slowly wait

Oh yahs, saw this article while surfing just now.

Top 10 Most Expensive Mobile phones in the World!!!


Looks like only the filthy rich people could afford these expensive luxuries, spending a few thousands of $ jus to make a phone call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home