Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, October 3, 2008

Got a strange feeling when i doodled my way to Eunos inter tis morning, to the market. Had Yong Tau Fu for breakfast. =)The YTF is delicious. Blahs, dunno what is that feeling, its neither fear, nor happiness. kinda like a missing.. missing dunno what. Lol. blahs.

Only today did i realise the lemon barley bottle drink which i consumed almost every working day, its made of barley, mixed with lemon juice -_-

ok, better late than never

my heart went out to the bangaldesh, living in the horrible dormitory near at jurong east. ( i know my english abit er hem) Up to 30 people squeezing in a class room size room. Totally no privacy. Its a male dormitory, and one can easily spot half naked man, either wearing only their towel? or even in their shorts. I am ok, but the girls arent. Lol. Their living conditions, are horrible.

Worked from morning 8am till 10.30pm, with 1 hr lunch break. Siong right? YEAH! i think so too. Lol, but i managed to catch short naps during work, so its ok. I earned 7x dollars today.. YAHOO!

tmr no off day -_-! Sians! got to wait until sch reopen then got time to visit the piano showrooms. I got a few lobangs for Yamaha pianos already. Just got to save up another 1 or 2k more, before i can get a swee swee one =)

i got a little phobia of needles now. All thanks to the mofo guy who took my blood today. Kns, kinda a big bruise near my elbow. i am going to donate blood next week and now i kena this crap. Fish sia! the fellow still sae that the needle is going to be 3 times as big as the one. K** ! feel like slapping his face.

To that somebody: if you actually find my blog, my last day is actually on this coming monday, not 2dae. HAhax! so dun miss me too much when i am unable to have a last lunch with you today. Let me give ya a surprise on Monday, hopefully? if i am not posted out to events again pls =)

till then. Tmr got event at 8am. GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home