Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 4, 2008



Copyright of www.yamaha.com.sg

Did a brief shopping after work at IMM in the evening. Went to a piano showroom warehouse on the 4th floor, selling used pianos. The above piano brand is from Yamaha, selling at $4.5k. The brand name is U3, and hmm.. the 1st hand price is $12k! Omg. yah, anyway its a USED piano. Haix. i will nv save enuf for a first hand piano -_- Nbm, i will slowly save up..

Spotted a few oil paintings which are so beatiful that my eyes are glued to them. Wow! i will buy one of them to hang in my room, after my bro moved out after he got married.. and i think by the time, i might be in my twenties?

Anyway, the link to the beatiful oil paintings is -- www.picturethat.com.sg

Okays, going to watch Money no Enuf 2 on Dvd with my familiy now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home