Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am VERY UPSET! ALL SLOTS FOR ICE CREAM MAKING COURSES HAVE BEEN TAKEN UP, over at tpy-east cc. this is like a huge blow, after u know, saving up hard enough through one week of yah, less food in-take etc. f***! &*() VERY d$%^&&. The customer service provider at the nearby cc of mine, should go for training course. Course objective: how to be more efficient. At the end of the course, he must F***ing able to learn how to be a better service provider. Screw it man! i could easily do a better job than him. kns product knowledge.

OKAY! to the rather brighter side, i had my last lesson today. Booked for my TP test. 25th july. just hope it wldn't clash with my ICAs prsentations, and piano exams etc. jULY! THE MONTH WHERE ALL THE EXAMS COME IN. ~,~

gt to start on my reports now. b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home