Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 17, 2008

Went shopping with Andreas, Wei Tieng, and May Hao in town ytd.

Purpose: Go shop for some casual shirts, change my dressing style. some-how or rather, i need to package myself. my target was to buy a few casual shirts. However, due to unexpected circumstances.. we didnt buy any casual shirts. Reason was as i am too skinny. Oh yah, gosh! the topman sales assistant, is from nyp i think. LOl. saw him in cheers?

Bought this plain MIc shirt from fourskin.


Kinda cream-coloured shoes. Not as exp as i thought. $39.90 =) Fourskin


though didnt buy any casual shirts at all, hahas. still a fruitfull day. Enjoyed my day with them.

Simple things could also make my day and who says its better to hang out with 10 over so called brothers, and making a fool out of ourselves everyday? i am glad today, that i am no longer a part of them. and i find myself. very fortunate and lucky rather. They arent a note worth mentioning. Transparent low class ppl who just feels, very unsecured about themselves.

I threw away all the trash which i bought, and wore, so i could belong to one of you ppl. lets erase!

i shall strive to change, to become a better me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home