Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 19, 2009

did project work dis morn, wow, my groupmates are those intensive ones. a WOW factor!

went for my 2nd driving lesson! it was defintely better than the first lesson. i enjoyed 2 hours of driving =) however, due to some mofos in the circuit, i am unable to change to 3rd gear, and i gradually mastered my braking skills! sian lo.

went PS swensen's with kb. celebrate my very belated b-dae. Actually dun want go de, cos want save up for my driving lessons, budden, he say he treating. den go lo =)

O-YAH! i ordered the clayfish pasta, and some strawberry stripes sundae. i think he ordered some baked macoroni dunno what, and one digusting sticky chewy choc ice-cream sundae, cant recall.

the clayfish pasta's arent dat tasty as i thought they are, just plain normal. The fried fish slices are cold and hard, and the clayfish isnt anywhere crispy, nor juicy. The noodles are average, and its topped with shredded mushrooms. The one selling at my neighbourhood market tastes at least 2x better!

The ice cream's nt bad, but kinda, plain. kinda like those sundaes you get from mac-donalds. boring!

I give it a 3/5 star rating for food and ambience. price 2/5 (ordinary food with high price) Dosen't live up to my expectations

bought a sushi set for my didi even thou he didnt really seem to appreciate it in the end. FK! its like so.. ex! rather go buy maple ppc. LOL!

To KB! u still OWE me a carton of seaweed/sour creamcalibee chips which you said to get it from your dad's colleague! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home